Hemp oil is also gaining popularity, and many people like to use it orally to reap many potential health benefits. You can find hundreds of hemp-infused products such as heal supplements, bath bombs, lotions, and even cookies. Many people like to eat these hemp-infused cookies and other edibles due to their health benefits. These cookies are not only flavorful but also provide you with all the goodness of hemp in the sweetest way. Hemp cookies are not only popular in the US but also around the globe. Nowadays, several brands are making these cookies due to their high demand. Furthermore, these cookies are suitable for beginners to ingest hemp at low potencies. Following are the two hassle-free recipes for homemade hemp oil cookies. Let’s start with the first recipe.
Nutty Hemp Oil Cookies
These cookies are full of nutrients and micronutrients. You can enjoy them with your regular tea and coffee.
- One cup of butter (at room temperature)
- 2 ml hemp oil
- Half cup caster sugar
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- One egg medium-sized
- One tsp vanilla extract
- One tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Two cups of all-purpose flour/ oat flour optional
- Half cup resins
- Half cup nuts finely chopped
How to Prepare?
First of all, preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Take a large bowl and mix the hemp oil and softened butter to make a homogenous mixture. Add the caster sugar and brown sugar to the bowl and mix well. Add eggs and vanilla extract to a separate bowl and mix well. Add baking soda and salt to the flour. Sieve the flour mixture twice to avoid lumps. Now add the flour and sugar to the egg mixture. Do this process slowly and add resins. Knead the dough and place the bowl of cookie dough in the fridge for an hour. Chilling the dough will prevent the cookies from cracking and spreading. Make a medium-sized ball and roll them into cookies. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle crushed nuts on these cookies generously. Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
Let them cool and store in a jar. You can enjoy these cookies any time. You can make different variants by adding different nuts and chocolate chips.
Hemp and Date Cookies
This recipe is quite easy. You can prepare these cookies within twenty minutes. Hemp seeds and dates are the star ingredients of these cookies. You all know the nutritional worth of dates. Similarly, hemp hearts are also a powerhouse of nutrition as these tiny hearts are enriched with omega fatty acids.
- One cup of oat flour
- Half cup pitted dates
- Three to four tbsp hemp oil
- Two tbsp peanut butter
- Half tsp baking powder
How to Prepare?
These cookies are effortless to make. You don’t need to knead the dough. Just put all the ingredients in the food processor except hemp seeds. Process all the ingredients at high speed to form sticky cookie dough. Then, add the half cup of hemp seeds and mix them with a spatula. If you feel the dough is too hard, then you can add a few more drops of full-spectrum hemp oil. You can also grease your hands with hemp oil to prevent the dough from sticking too much to your hands.
Form small balls of cookie dough and press them with your hands to give a shape of a cookie. Place these cookies on a lined baking sheet. Preheat the oven to 180 C for fifteen to twenty minutes. Check the cookies; if the top is golden brown, then your cookies are ready.
Things to Keep In Mind While Making Cookies
- Don’t bake hemp cookies at a very high temperature; otherwise, they will taste bitter, and hemp oil will lose some of its potency.
- Cookies are soft when they come out of the oven. Let them cool completely, and they will be crisp.
- You can make different variants of these cookies by adding Cranberries, Desiccated coconut, chew nuts, etc.
- Store these cookies in an airtight glass jar to keep them crisp and firm. If the jar is not airtight, then these cookies will become soggy.
- The calming effects of such cookies can take between twenty minutes to two hours to take effect, depending upon the hemp concentration in it.
- Make sure you consult your doctor before using cookies to prevent adverse drug reactions, as cannabinoids in hemp may react with other medicines.
Why Should You Take Hemp Cookies?
- Hemp oil cookies are extremely nutritious and have many potential health benefits. These cookies are the best option to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings. These hemp oil cookies are ideal for all those who want to add hemp oil to their health care regime but don’t like the taste. These cookies are not only delicious but the yummiest way to consume hemp oil.
- These cookies can help individuals struggling with sleep-related problems. As you know, many people use hemp oil to resolve these sleep issues, so they can take on two hemp cookies after dinner to sleep better.
- These hemp oil cookies can help individuals struggling with substance abuse issues and aid their recovery. These hemp cookies can be a healthier alternative for mood-boosting as it does not involve any smoking or vaping. Furthermore, these cookies do not produce any adverse side effects.
- Gym enthusiasts and athletes can benefit appreciably from these hemp cookies. They can customize these cookies according to their workout needs.
- Hemp oil and hemp hearts prevent muscle soreness and stiffness. The anti-oxidative properties of hemp make it an excellent muscle relaxant that promotes muscle recovery after hard exercise.
- Lastly, these hemp cookies are ideal for hemp or CBD beginners and also the healthiest option for munching. These cookies may help people against their eating disorders by regulating their appetite.
Hemp oil cookies are a blessing for food and health enthusiasts who love using cannabis or hemp. You can make different variants of these hemp oil cookies and customize them according to personal preferences. These are easy to make and full of nutrition. These cookies are ideal for munching and snacking. So don’t waste time; whip up your own batch today.