Several options of CBD gummies are available in the market, so you can choose from many options. These gummies are viable in different shapes, colors and flavors, but gummy bears are the favorite of all. Once, these gummy bears were popular candy in childhood, and now these CBD gummies are also a popular treat. A large number of people take these CBD gummies to reap to help benefits such as regulating the sleep cycle, boosting the mood, etc., as CBD products are great in trend, so it is a good idea to combine gummy bears with CBD. Let me tell you that you can prepare these gummies at home also. It is an easy and fun-filled activity. If you don’t like to take CBD oil, then these DIY gummies are the best and most convenient option for you. Let’s see what ingredients you are required and how to prepare them.
Homemade Cherry-Flavored CBD Gummies
These gummies are super easy and super tasty. You just need the following but easily available ingredients.
- One cup of tart cherry juice
- Two tablespoons gelatin
- Two tablespoons of raw honey optional or any other natural sweetener
- One package( three ounces) of cherry-flavored Jello
- Two drops of red food color
- Two drops of cherry essence
- Two ml of Procana CBD’s Full Spectrum CBD Oil
How To Prepare?
- Heat the fruit juice in a medium saucepan on low flame until it begins to simmer. The flame should remain low during the process.
- Add the gelatin and jello to the simmering juice. Whisk it to combine it well and keep stirring to avoid making lumps. Add food color and cherry essence and mix it well.
- Turn off the flame and put the pan aside. Add the CBD oil. Whisk the mixture one more time to mix it well. Never add CBD oil when the mixture is too hot because it can affect the goodness of CBD oil.
- Transfer the liquid into your mold with the help of a funnel. Mold should be BPA-free. While pouring the mixture into the mold, handle with care because the liquid is so hot, the dispenser bottle will also be scalding. Handle with gloves or oven mitts.
- Once you’ve ensured the juice mixture is distributed evenly, transfer the mold to the refrigerator to set. Wait for one to two hours and let the mixture cool.
- You can store the gummies in an airtight container for up to 10 days. If you live in a warm climate, you may need to store them in the refrigerator. Otherwise, these gummies will melt.
Calculating Your CBD Dose In DIY Gummies
Making these CBD edibles is relatively simple and straightforward; doing the math to calculate your CBD dose can be tricky. The good news is that you can decide in advance how strong you want your gummies by using the smile formula.
- Determine the dose you want from each gummy.
- Multiply that amount by the number of gummies you’re making.
- Check the concentration of the Procana CBD oil you’re using to determine the amount of tincture you need.
For example, let’s say you plan on making thirty gummies and want each gummy to have two mg of CBD. Assuming you’re using Procana CBD Full Spectrum 1,000mg Oil, here’s how to calculate the amount you’ll need.
- Step 1: two mg of CBD per gummy x thirty gummies = sixty mg of CBD oil
- Step 2: sixty mg of CBD oil divided by thirty-three mg per mL = almost two mL of CBD oil for the recipe
We also use 2 ml of Procana CBD oil in the abovementioned recipe. You can add more CBD oil to increase your strength.
Additional Tips for DIY Gummies
- Many people try to use collagen in gummies, but they get disappointed by not getting the appropriate results. Always use grass-fed gelatin to get the true gummy texture and health benefits of CBD gummies.
- You can add vitamin C powder to get the sour flavor and additional health benefits in your gummies.
- Don’t let the liquid get to a full boil If the fluid is too hot when you add CBD oil, it could damage the terpenes and potentially alter the taste.
- If you want a natural, low-calorie sweetener for keto and low sugar diets, allulose provides the best texture. It doesn’t crystallize, tastes like regular sugar, and has no aftertaste. Xylitol also works well as a sweetener. But if you are making CBD treats for pets, then don’t use xylitol because it’s toxic for dogs and cats, so keep it secure and out of reach if you have fur babies.
- You can use the molds with droppers so that you don’t have to worry about the funneling.
- Most fruit juices will work well for gummies, but if you want something that’s extra soothing and aids in sleep, aim for tart cherry juice.
- Always use CBD oil from a quality brand to get the benefits. You can use Procana CBD oil and calculate the CBD dose according to the abovementioned way.
Making CBD gummies at home is a fun activity, and it’s relatively easy to do. You can experiment with different fruit juices and sweeteners until you find your favorite. But if you don’t want to put yourself in making these CBD gummies at home, or you are extra cautious about the CBD concentration in gummies, then you can easily get Procana CBD gummies from their official online store.
Procana CBD gummies are THC-free and are uniformly dosed to provide 10mg of CBD per square. Shipping is secure. During warmer months, shipping is expedited and includes an ice pack and sometimes insulated packaging. In addition to the convenience and deliciousness of experiencing a professionally made batch of gummies, another reason to buy them instead of going the DIY route is shelf life. Making your own gummies limits the shelf life to just ten days, while Procana CBD gummies can last more than two years.