No one can deny the importance of CBD Oil. The CBD industry is flourishing with the passage of time, and we have seen many celebrities introducing their CBD brands. There is so much hype about cannabis, and many countries have started to invest in this business. According to a report, the CBD business will hit $16 billion in 2025. The question arises does CBD oil work? Here is a complete guide about CBD and how it works.
Interesting Facts About CBD Oil
The CBD industry is gaining popularity with time. More and more people are curious to know about CBD. Researchers are still finding exceptional hidden things about it. If you are looking for some fun facts and astonishing figures about CBD, you have come to the right place. Let’s get started!
- There are 113 cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. CBD is just one of these ingredients. It is a naturally occurring compound in the plant along with other 112 compounds in the cannabis plant.
- CBD doesn’t make you high. The compound that makes you high is THC. Studies have also found that cannabinoid negates the effects of THC.
- You can take CBD in several ways. It is available in drops and capsule form. There are CBD gummies and tablets. Similarly, you can use it via sprays, soap, cooked with food, and skincare products.
- Thousands of years ago, men started taking hemp and cannabis plant. However, chemist Roger Adams first isolated it in 1940. Raphael Mechoulam defined its structure in 1963.
- The medical use of hemp started in 2700 B.C. Thousands of the world’s celebrities used this oil, including Queen Elizabeth of England. She used CBD for menstrual cramps.
- According to Gallup Survey, 66% of Americans are familiar with CBD and CBD products. And 33% used CBD for various conditions.
- According to FDA, the hemp-driven CBD is legal in the US if the THC content is as low as 0.3%. THC is a psychoactive compound that makes you high.
- According to a Gallup survey, 20% of the people who used CBD have ages between 18-29 years and 60% of 30-49 years.
- Not all CBD oils are the same in nature. Although the source is marijuana and hemp, there might be a large difference between them. It can be full spectrum, broad-spectrum, or CBD isolate. The hemp or hemp seed oils don’t contain any CBD. Therefore, always buy it from a trusted store. It may not be 100% pure or organic, but the label says it is.
- CBD oil is equally useful for pets as well. Pet doctors are using this oil for pets with various medical conditions. Studies on animals have shown that CBD oil helps pets with anxiety, digestion, cancer, and aggression.
- A 2020 survey showed that women use CBD more than men. 59% of women said they use CBD oil against 40% of men.
Health Facts and Stats of CBD
CBD is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. More and more people are using these products with the passage of time. Researchers and biologists have been trying to find new ways with this compound. If you say, does CBD oil work? The simple answer is yes. It works great with many health conditions, and many surveys and reports claim its effectiveness. Although there are many health benefits, here are some notable benefits.
79% Of Those Surveyed Have Used or Considering CBD for Arthritis Pain
CBD oil has shown incredible health benefits, especially when it comes to arthritis pain. There are 54 million people with arthritis pain in the US alone. A large number of people are using this oil. According to a survey, about 79% have used CBD or considering it to try for their arthritis pain.
CBD Can Treat Anxiety
CBD acts on brain cells and removes your anxiety and depression to a large extent. According to s scientific study published in the Brazilian Journal of Psychiatry, CBD helps you with social anxiety while speaking to the public. According to another study published in the Journal of Frontier of Immunology, 72 patients took the doses of CBD, and 57 showed decreased scores in just one month.
CBD May Help People with Epilepsy
CBD has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore, it is one of the best things for improving brain health. FDA has also legalized CBD-based medication for two rare forms of epilepsy in children. There are several studies where CBD has shown its effectiveness against epilepsy. According to one study published in the Journal of Molecules, CBD oil reduced seizures by 44%.
CBD May Treat Ads in Children
CBD is famous for its brain health-related properties. Studies have shown that it can reduce autism symptoms effectively. According to a study by Israel National News, researchers gave a concentrated dose of CBD to 60 children with autism. The results were simply amazing. Half of the children showed improvement in communication, and 62% showed improvement when they used it for seven months.
CBD Helps with Cardiac Health and Blood Pressure
According to a recent study conducted by the American Society for Clinical Investigation, cannabidiol has shown great improvement in people with blood pressure issues. According to a study, CBD reduced blood pressure which ultimately supported cardiac health. Nature has blessed it with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to prevent heart-related diseases.
CBD is one of the major discoveries in today’s world. Researchers are still to find out its usefulness and effectiveness for various health conditions. More and more people are using this oil to achieve admirable results. Studies have shown its incredible health benefits. We have articulated some scientific studies for every medical condition. This article will help you understand CBD in-depth and use it for medical conditions such as headache, cardiac health, blood pressure, epilepsy, seizures, and various other conditions.