CBD oil has many health benefits. The CBD market has grown enormously over the years; there’s a variety of CBD products that are designed according to the needs of different CBD users. Whether you go for full-spectrum or prefer THC-free CBD oil, you certainly won’t run out of options.
Whether CBD oil is better with or without THC is still up for debate. Many people like to use THC-free CBD oil, while some believe that it can enhance the effectiveness of CBD oil. People who are more into THC-free CBD oil are likely due to drug testing requirements by their job. There have been many stories of people testing false positives for THC on screening after taking high doses of full-spectrum CBD oil daily.
CBD oil derived from hemp contains only less than 0.3%. It doesn’t cause intoxicating effects, but somehow, it appears in a drug test. However, THC may accumulate in the body over time because THC is liposoluble so its metabolites in your system show a detectable amount on a drug test. But now the question arises does THC-free CBD have any benefits?
Benefits of THC-Free CBD Oil
Are you still wondering why people are searching for THC-free CBD oil? There’s a good reason for it, although many users consider THC-free CBD oil an incomplete product. But CBD users who need to undergo a drug test for THC at their workplace. Many brands have expanded their product line up with an extract known as CBD isolate and THC-free CBD oil. It is exactly what it sounds like. It is pure, isolated cannabidiol that has been separated from THC, other cannabinoids, and terpenes. CBD oil without THC has no odor and flavor, which makes it a more versatile product than its full-spectrum counterpart. CBD oils without THC are made by either purifying the CBD oil from the intoxicating cannabinoid — this is how isolates are made — or by removing THC from a full-spectrum extract to create the broad-spectrum version.
THC-Free CBD Has the Following Benefits
- THC-free CBD oil may have potentially beneficial effects. But one particular benefit of both broad-spectrum and THC-free CBD oil is that they shouldn’t contain any THC, so they are a great option for those who want to try CBD but avoid THC. Additionally, some people prefer CBD isolate or THC-free CBD oil because it’s taste-free and doesn’t have any smell. That makes it ideal for adding to food or beverages. As many people don’t like the earthy taste of full-spectrum hemp or CBD oil.
- It helps reduce the pain. THC-free CBD oil is extremely helpful in nagging pain and even chronic pain. It is used fully in treating arthritis pain. It also reduces the swelling around the joints.
- It acts as a great moisturizer, so THC-free CBD oil is greatly beneficial for the skin. It helps the skin to retain water and stay hydrated. It helps to reduce the redness and dryness of skin due to any reason. It also improves the texture of the skin, so it can replace many expensive anti-aging creams.
- It helps to boost mood. If you are feeling low or tensed due to the workload, a few drops of THC-free CBD oil can make you relax. You feel calm and more focused. It also helps to get rid of your mood swings.
- It also helps in regulating sleep cycles and improves the quality of sleep.
Some studies suggest that CBD oil is more effective in the presence of even small amounts of THC, but then again, this may raise concerns about drug test results. If a person is regularly checked for THC at their workplace, then the use of full spectrum CBD oil can be problematic for them. In the presence of THC and other cannabinoids, CBD produces the entourage effect.
It means all cannabinoids and other compounds present in CBD oil work in synergy and prove more effective. Even a trace amount of THC can affect the way CBD oil affects your body and the endocannabinoid system. Full-spectrum CBD oil includes all the cannabinoids from the hemp plant, including THC but less than 0.3 percent. The small amount of THC may enhance some of the CBD’s health benefits along with other cannabinoids and terpenes.
According to a study, full-spectrum CBD oil is more effective at curbing pain and physical discomfort in participants. On the other hand, isolated CBD may cause a bell-shaped dose response, meaning it can lose efficacy at certain doses. However, that doesn’t mean that THC-free CBD oil isn’t effective. Some research suggests that CBD may still have therapeutic effects, and some have been mentioned above.
How to Choose the Best THC- Free CBD Oil?
If you are looking for the best THC-free CBD oil in the town, then keep the following singing in mind.
It is made by a company that provides proof of third-party testing by a competent lab.
- The company should disclose the source of their hemp
- According to the COA (Certificate of Analysis) that oil should pass tests for pesticides, heavy metals, and molds,
- Company certifications and manufacturing processes, And product potency also matter.
Customer reviews and rating also matters. Bad reviews or less than a 4-star rating is a red flag.
THC-free CBD oil has many benefits, and it is great for consumers who want to avoid THC altogether.
In the end, it’s your personal choice whether you go for a full-spectrum oil or pure CBD without THC. You’ll never know unless you try both THC-free and full spectrum CBD oil and compare the results. There is also a need for extensive research on THC–free CBD oil and its effects. More studies are needed to draw definitive conclusions when it comes to the efficacy of CBD oil with vs. without THC. It does not matter what type of CBD oil you choose, always do your research and consult your health care practitioner to avoid any inconvenience.