What do you do with all those coffee grounds after making a cup of joe? Some people put the grounds in their plants, but our Customer Service Rep, Alex, decided to do something else. She put together the ultimate morning body scrub! Here’s how she did it:
1 cup Coffee Grounds
1/4 cup of Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1/4 cup Cocoa Butter
2 tbsp ground Cinnamon
120 drops of Procana CBD Ultra
- Melt coconut oil and cocoa butter
- Mix all ingredients until well combined
- Store in an airtight container
Use in your morning shower for an awakening and invigorating treat!
Benefits of Ingredients:
- Coffee Grounds contain caffeine which may help tighten skin, reduce cellulite, and increase blood flow for an even tone. Caffeine also has lots of antioxidants that can help fight against aging
- Coconut Oil is very hydrating
- Cocoa Butter contains essential fatty acids, vitamin K, and vitamin E. It’s great for sensitive skin and can help reduce scar and stretch marks appearances
- Cinnamon is antibacterial and has antifungal properties. It may help reduce eczema and can increase blood flow
- Procana CBD Ultra Dropper contains CBD and Extra Virgin Oil Olive. Extra Virgin Olive Oil contains antibacterial and antioxidant properties which are beneficial to the human skin. CBD is an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory benefits.
Did you make this scrub? Let us know in the comments below!
Also read: CBD Oil Benefits for Skin: The Complete Guide to CBD and Skincare