CBD and its derivatives are getting popular day by day due to their health benefits, especially managing anxiety, depression, insomnia, sleep issues, and epilepsy. Do you know CBD is beneficial for skin as it has great potential in treating skin issues?
That’s why Nowadays CBD in skincare is a new trend and great in the hype. Almost every other skincare product is CBD infused; from cream to lotion, skin gels to ointments, every product has CBD as the main ingredient. Similarly, CBD oil is also getting popularity for treating many skin issues, and there are little evidence also proves the effectiveness of CBD oil.
CBD Oil Benefits for Skin
CBD is an intoxicating compound usually derived from hemp or marijuana. CBD extracted from hemp having less than 0.3 Percent THC is legal. Usually, CBD extract is mixed with other carrier oils like hemp, olive, or coconut to make CBD oil. Mixing of CBD extract (powder form) not only enhances its effectiveness but makes its application smooth.
Research showed CBD Benefits for Skin such as acne, wrinkles, and fine lines. There are plat heroes of products that have CBD as the main ingredient. These products claim so many things like anti-aging, anti-acne, even skin ton, etc. now the question is that does CBD oil has real potential to do miracles for skin? Let’s dive into depth to find the answer.
- CBD oil has great benefits for the skin due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It is helpful in treating chronic eczema and psoriasis. It soothes the skin and makes it less irritable. Moreover, it inhibits flare-ups in such skin conditions. There is a study in which people are suffering from eczema CBD-enriched skin ointment twice daily for 3 months. There were twenty participants in this trial. They shared a positive response as they felt betterment in their condition. They felt less irritation, dryness, and fewer red patches.
- CBD oil is great for treating acne. According to a study, CBD has a great effect on sebocytes. Sebocytes are glands that produce sebum. Usually, sebum is helpful in protecting skin, but excess sebum can cause acne and clog your pores. According to the study, CBD controls the excess sebum and prevents you from having acne. Acne scars are another great problem. If you get rid of acne, then you have to bear these acne scars. According to a study, CBD is helpful in getting rid of acne scars and helps reduce their appearance.
- Rosacea CBD oil is helpful in treating rosacea. It is a skin condition with small red pus-filled bumps. People share the betterment in their condition by applying products with CBD on these Bumps.
- Fine lines, wrinkles are unavoidable. Many skincare products claim to be anti-aging, having CBD as the main ingredient. According to a study, CBD has antioxidant properties and anti-inflammatory properties, which may help prevent skin aging. Moreover, CBD oil rejuvenates a dull complexion and makes skin tone bright.
How To Use CBD Oil for Skin Care
You can use CBD oil, both topical and oral but be careful. Some CBD oils are only for oral use, not for topical use, while some CBD oils are only for Topical use, not for oral use. CBD oil for oral use may not work on the skin like topical CBD creams, serums and gels work, so read the product label carefully; it includes all the details like other ingredients, concentration, and how to use method.
Moreover, if you are suffering from any chronic skin condition and want to use CBD oil, you must ask your dermatologist. Your dermatologist tells you better whether this CBD product will fit in your treatment and skin regime or not. Sometimes CBD oils and products can interact with other medicines and make things complicated. So consult your dermatologist first to stay on the safe side.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do CBD Oil and Hemp Seed Oil the Same?
No, not at all, many people confuse between them, but both are different oil. Both oils are part of many skincare products due to their potential benefits. CBD oil has more concentration of CBD, while hemp oil comes from hemp seeds and has less CBD.
Q. Can CBD Oil Make Me High?
No, CBD oil doesn’t make you high as it has less THC or no THC. CBD and its derivatives don’t make you high. On the other hand, topical application of CBD oil or any CBD product doesn’t make you high, so relax and use CBD skincare products without hesitation.
Q. Can I Ply Oral CBD Oil on My Skin?
CBD oil for oral use is not meant to pour on the skin. If you do so, you may get into trouble. This act can flare up your skin condition and make it worse for you. CBD oil is the main ingredient of many topical creams, gels, and lotions. These products have special formulations and are suitable to apply to the skin.
How To Choose The Best CBD Oil for Skincare?
If you are looking for the best CBD oil, then you must look for the following things:
- THC content, less than 0.3 percent because
- Other ingredients and carrier oils
- The product must pass the tests for pesticides, heavy metals, mold, and microbes.
- The manufacture Company must provide the certificates of analysis
- Third-party testing proof for quail
- Brand and company: Both must be reputed and trustworthy.
Wrapping Up The Things
There is limited research on CBD Oil and its effectiveness in treating skin issues. Still, many reputed companies are making skincare products with CBD, so there is a need for more research and clinical trials on CBD oil and its long-term benefits, and side effects. These studies and experiments will help you to know if CBD is safe and effective. Especially if you plan to make it part of your skincare regime. Moreover, if you have sensitive skin or suffer from any chronic skincare condition, you must consult your dermatologist.