CBD isolate is unique in the CBD market. It is the purest form of CBD. If you are one of those people who want to experience the potential therapeutic effects of CBD without even the smallest trace of THC, then CBD isolate is your cup of tea. It may not receive the same amount of hype as other CBD-infused products such as CBD-infused cookies, CBD-infused coffee, or other CBD products. CBD isolate is actually one of the most distinct and versatile forms of CBD on the market that can surprise you. What is CBD isolated actually? How does CBD differ from other products, and how exactly can you use CBD isolate? Let’s take a look.
What Is CBD Isolate
CBD isolate is a crystalline powder. It is ninety-nine percent pure CBD. It is extracted from the hemp plant. During extraction, all other things such as waxes, oils, other phytocannabinoids (such as THC), and chlorophyll from the hemp plant are removed to get the pure CBD to isolate. After removing all of the impurities and any other compound, crystalline powder is achieved. Hemp-derived CBD doesn’t have any psychoactive effects compared to THC. THC is also one of the cannabinoids, and it is notorious for its head-high effects. It means that CBD isolate doesn’t have traces of THC. According to federal laws, CBD products have THC, not more than 0.3 percent are legal, but different countries as well as each US state has its own law pertaining to CBD. So I must go through the laws of the governing state you are in.
Extraction Of CBD Isolate
There are two types of CBD isolate. One is natural, and the other is synthetic. Synthetic means it’s made in a laboratory. The extraction process is quite complicated. CBD isolate can actually be much harder to extract from the hemp plant. During the hemp extraction process, many other” undesired” compounds such as waxes and chlorophyll, found in hemp, also need to be extracted. After initial extraction, you get either full spectrum CBD oil or broad spectrum CBD oil. At this point, this oil contains the other cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids found in the hemp plant. This requires refinement to remove excess compounds and some additional processing is done to remove the residues and unwanted compounds. Next, the extracted oil goes through a filtration process where all remaining plant material is filtered out. After the filtration process, the extracted oil goes through another process known as “winterization.” In this process, alcohol wash soaks the CBD extract in alcohol and freezes it. This process facilitates the separation of pure CBD from all the remaining products in the extracted oil. After that, several rounds of rotary evaporation remove any remaining residual material still present in the extracted, winterized oil. After that, decarboxylation converts evaporated material into a crystalline powder form using a proprietary processing technique. So getting the CBD isolate is not an easy process. It is a combination of different processes to get the final product.
Different Ways To Use CBD Isolate
- You can use CBD isolate in different and creative ways, and here are some examples. CBD isolate is an odorless white powder. So you can use it sublingually easily. Many people who don’t like CBD oil, or a tincture taste and smell, may like to use CBD isolate powder. Put CBD isolate powder directly under your tongue and hold it for forty to sixty seconds. This process allows CBD to be absorbed in the mucous membranes and delivered directly to the bloodstream. This provides immediate and effective results.
- You can mix CBD isolate in your regular cream and lotion to treat skin-related issues. It can also help you hydrate your skin, so adding CBD isolate to your moisturizer can increase its effectiveness. You can make many DIY skin topics by using CBD isolate.
- As you know that CBD isolate is the purest form of CBD, you can add it to your juice or morning smoothie to get a little more energy.
- Just measure out the exact serving or dose and stir or shake into your juice. You can blend it with other ingredients in your blender to make a healthy smother. Adding CBD isolate to your juices or smoothies is a nice way to reap the CBD’s health benefits.
- If you are a coffee or tea person, then you can put some isolate in your cup of tea or coffee. As CBD isolate is odorless, stir it well in your cup so that you won’t even know it’s in your cup. For all tea lovers, you can also add your dose of CBD isolate to your cup of hot tea, stir well and enjoy the joys of CBD. Furthermore, you can add it to your stevia powder to make a natural sweetener.
- If you are a person who likes to take CBD edible, then CBD isolate is a surprising ingredient for you. You can create different recipes using CBD isolate, such as CBD cookies, biscuits, energy bars, cakes brownies. Be careful while adding CBD in different recipes, as it can lose its potency at very high temperatures.
- If you are a pet parent, your fur baby can also benefit from CBD isolate. In fact, using CBD for pets is becoming increasingly common. Giving your fur baby a homemade CBD-infused treat with love is a good idea. CBD isolate can be added to any pet treat recipe or food and can help to boost your pet’s immunity against diseases.
CBD isolate is the purest form of CBD. This white crystalline isolate contains all the benefits of CBD without any traces of THC. CBD isolate goes a long way as one gram of CBD isolate typically contains about 990 mg of CBD, so you have to use a small quantity of isolate.