American Independence Day is only 2 days away, which means dogs nationwide are in for a scare.
Did you know that more dogs are lost on the 4th of July than any other day of the year? That’s because fireworks are so scary to them, that they feel the need to run away and run fast! Make sure to keep your furbaby safe and calm with these simple tips:
- Keep your pet INSIDE and secure
- Set up a comfy spot in an enclosed space with only 1 side entrance/exit for them to hide
- Use peaceful music to mask the noise — YouTube has a variety of long, relaxing music videos for pets!
- If your pet is microchipped, make sure all the info is up to date
- Keep them busy with toys and treats
- Stay home with them — This is the best thing you can do to make sure they feel calm
- Give them Procana VET Formula! CBD can help keep pets calm and comfortable